Showbiz

Ricky Martin denies allegations of domestic abuse: Completely false and fabricated!

Ricky Martin denies allegations of domestic abuse: Completely false and

Ricky Martin has denied allegations made against him on a domestic abuse restraining order.

“The allegations against Ricky Martin about an order of protection are completely false and fabricated,” Martin's reps told PEOPLE. "We are very confident that when the true facts of this matter come out, our client Ricky Martin will be fully vindicated.

The media were the first to claim to have discovered such a request for a protection order against the singer, but without declaring from whom such a request was made.

"Police tried to serve a restraining order Friday in an affluent neighborhood in Puerto Rico," the Associated Press reported. "So far, the police have not been able to find him," said Police spokesman Axel Valencia. Valencia told the AP that the order prevents Martin from contacting the person who filed the complaint and that a judge will decide later whether the order should remain in effect.

Telemundo reported that details surrounding the complaint are still unclear. The order was issued by Judge Raiza Cajigas Campbell of the Court of First Instance of San Juan following the request of the petitioner.

Officials also reportedly clarified that the petitioner did not initially file a police complaint, but instead went to court to seek a protection order.

"We confirm that the Puerto Rico Police are in the process of filing a protection order, pursuant to Act 54, issued against Mr. Enrique Martin,” police said in a statement to the Hindustan Times. (Ricky Martin's real name is Enrique Martin).

"As evidenced by the nature of the process, from the moment the Police receive a copy of the protection order, through the new Center for Operations and Protection Order Processing (COPOP), its processing is coordinated by agents assigned to the Dorado barracks ," added the Police.

PEOPLE reached out to authorities for comment, but did not immediately hear back.

Ricky Martin denies allegations of domestic abuse: Completely false and

Lajmi vjen pasi ish-menaxherja e tij, Rebecca Drucker, paditi këngëtarin për më shumë se 3 milionë dollarë komisione të papaguara, sipas dokumenteve ligjore të marra nga PEOPLE që u depozituan në Gjykatën Qendrore të Qarkut në Los Angeles të mërkurën.

Martin, 50 vjeç, u menaxhua nga Drucker gjatë dy periudhave kohore të veçanta - nga 2014 në 2018 dhe më vonë nga 2020 në 2022. Afati kohor i fundit, sipas Drucker, ishte për shkak të “jetës së tij personale dhe profesionale [duke qenë] në trazira absolute”.

Ankesa prej 15 faqesh pretendonte se Drucker e ndihmoi Martinin përmes "regjistrimit të kontratave, turneve dhe marrëveshjeve të sponsorizimit dhe përpjekjeve të tjera profesionale", duke shtuar, “me Rebecca në krahun e tij, Martin bëri miliona dollarë dhe për këtë arsye i detyrohet Rebeccës komisione të konsiderueshme”.

Ankesa e Drucker përmendte gjithashtu një incident që dyshohet se ka ndodhur në shtator 2020, ku ajo pretendoi se Martin ishte kërcënuar me një “pretendim potencialisht për përfundimin e karrierës”.

Ajo argumentoi se përmes avokatit, Martin doli i padëmtuar dhe vazhdoi me ringjalljen e tij profesionale.

Drucker gjithashtu pretendoi se Martin “ushqeu një mjedis toksik pune ku ai vazhdimisht e keqtrajtonte, manipulonte dhe gënjente Rebecca-n, duke e detyruar atë të jepte dorëheqjen si menaxhere e tij në prill 2022”.

Ajo ka pohuar që atëherë se Martin e ka “kërcënuar dhe po përpiqet ta detyrojë atë të nënshkruajë një marrëveshje me një klauzolë moszbulimi për të heshtur për sjelljen e neveritshme të Martinit që ajo ka dëshmuar dhe duruar”.

Drucker, megjithatë, tha në dokumente se ajo nuk do të heshtë.

The complaint added: “For years, she shielded Martin from the consequences of his carelessness. "Rebecca did this not only because she was his manager, but also because she thought Martin was her dear friend."

A representative for Martin declined to comment when contacted by PEOPLE at the time.